Open call for „Solaris is art” project
The Documentary Photo Centre and Solaris continue the collaboration. From this year on, we are curating the public exhibition platform Solaris is art, where we wait for the works and projects from the photo, video and digital artists to be exhibited on the large-format LED display at the Solaris Centre.
All artists and works are welcomed which use elements of photography, film, animation or digital art. We are also open to the fine art pieces that can be screened on digital screen and use moving or animated images. The proposed work may be a photo series, video project or digital artwork with a length of up to 10 minutes, but not less than 1 minute. Shorter work is also welcomed, but in this case they must be combined of shorter works to form a series with a duration of at least 1 minute.
• The work of each selected artist will be presented during one month
• Premiere of the first work will be on March 1 in 2019
• Artists are paid a license fee for exhibiting their work
• Offers for opening exhibition on March 1 should be submitted latest by 11.02.2019
• Offers for upcoming months may be submitted throughout the year
• We offer technical support when needed and possible
Screen Size: 1664px x 1280px (6.5x5m)
Forms: JPG, MP4
The work must be displayable without sound
Submissions and information:
+372 52 22 422